Monday 18 May 2015

#EMAStress

So its that dreaded time, it has already hit me EMA writing time. It's deadline this week too and I need to get writing it well finishing it (300 words out of 2500 oops!) 

I work full time nights, I am a mummy and I might as well be a zombie at the moment. Sleep deprivation and studying do not mix well. I always have the best intentions to sit and study. I even have my books all set out ready but then I go blank and end up searching the net, twitter, facebook, forums etc.! 

#ProfessionalProcrastinatorRightHere.....

Do you guys have any tips on how not to procrastinate? How to study more? I need to revise too god help me!!!

This is just my begininging to get my dream, I will get there i just work best under pressure ;)  

Right time to get back to my EMA writing and my next post will be yelling YESSSSSSSSS Its done!!!! (I hope) xx

Much Love, Mrs DreamCatcher
Don't forget to catch those dreams...♥


No comments:

Post a Comment