Tuesday 12 May 2015

#ErmImSorry

Hey guys,

Well clearly I failed on keeping this up to date as I went along my OU journey! I will try my hardest to over the next few years. I say next few years because this will be a long road ahead. I need to resit 3 GCSE's and then apply for Uni to do nursing. So ill be around a lot procrastinating no doubt.

*Update so far*
I have had many ups and downs as the year has gone by (OMG how has it already nearly been a year!!!) I came to a point where i really thought nope this is it I cant do this I QUIT! But I carried on biting the bullet and got fab marks i am on the road to passing both of my modules for year 1 :) Just need to do the Exams!!! Oh and ive applied for my next two modules yep i am bloody crazy i know!! Working full time and studying full time is physically draining as well as emotionally but i figure it will set me up for when i will be doing placements etc in University when i finally get that offer of a place onto nursing :D!

Just want to add aswell if you are a nurse, nursing student, thinking about nursing, HCA or interested in come and join this lovely community :)
https://studentnurse.org.uk/

I am now going to go to bed because well, i have just done 3 nightshifts in a row and i really am a walking zombie!!!

Much Love, Mrs DreamCatcher
Don't forget to catch those dreams...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment